Baked Salmon Curry
- Salmon Filet
- 1 Teaspoon Colchester Curry House Fish Masala per pound of fish
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt (per pound)
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper (per pound)
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder (per pound)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (add more as necessary to make sure spice mix is fully incorporated into the oil as described in greater detail below)
- Roasting Pan
- Pat salmon dry
- Season salmon generously with salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- Combine Colchester Curry House Fish Masala with olive oil in a small bowl
- Spread mixture evenly over fleshy side of salmon
- Lay salmon skin side down in a roasting pan
Set oven to Bake on 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. Place salmon on middle rack and cook for appropriate time. Length of time depends on how many pounds. A 2 1/2 pound of salmon can take about 22 minutes.
- Oven temperatures vary, so check on salmon (if 2 1/2 pound side) after 18 minutes to see how thoroughly it is cooked.
- Salmon should flake when stabbed with a fork but still be moist.
- When combining olive oil with Colchester Curry House Fish Masala do so slowly so that the mixture is like a dense sauce and not too runny.
- Eat baked salmon curry alone or serve it over rice.