- 3lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Tablespoons of Colchester Curry House Beef/Pork Masala
- 1 Large Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Cups Chopped Stale White Bread
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (for frying)
- Mixing Bowl
- Cast Iron Pan
- Baking Sheet
- Season ground beef with salt, black pepper,garlic powder and Beef/Pork Masala and place in a mixing bowl.
- Soak bread in milk for 5-10 minutes and then squeeze out milk.
- Add moistened bread to seasoned ground beef in mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form 2 inch meatballs from mixture.
- Set stove top to medium high heat.
- Coat cast iron pan with olive oil and brown meatballs.
- Set oven to "Bake" at 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place browned meatballs on baking sheet on middle rack and cook for approximately 10 minutes.