Oven Baked Spare Ribs
- 2lbs Pork Spare Ribs
- 2 Tablespoons of Colchester Curry House Beef/Pork Masala
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Approximate)
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Roasting Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Pat spare ribs dry and then season with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine olive oil and Beef/Pork Masala and make a wet rub.
- Spread wet rub evenly over the spare ribs.
- Set oven to "Bake" at 275 degrees Farenheit.
- Wrap spare ribs with aluminum foil, covering completely and place on roasting pan.
- Place roasting pan on middle rack and cook for 3 hours.