Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1/3 inch wedges
- 1 Tablespoon of Colchester Curry House "Earth Tones" Masala
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Approximate)
- Salt, Black Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Roasting Pan
- Season sweet potato fries with salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- In a large mixing bowl, sweet potato fries, "Earth Tones" Masala and olive oil. Mix thoroughly and make sure the sweet potatoes are evenly coated with the masala.
- spread sweet potatoes in a single layer on the roasting pan.
- Set oven to "Bake" at 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Place roasting pan on top rack and bake until tender, around 18-24 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.