- 2 Cups Fully Cooked Rice
- 2 Tablespoons of Colchester Curry Chickpea Masala
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Approximate)
- 1/4 Cup Cashews
- 1 Tablespoon Raisins
- 1/2 Large Yellow Onion Thinly Sliced
- Salt to taste
- Sautee Pan
- Set stove top to medium heat.
- Sautee onions in olive oil until slightly browned.
- Add cashews and raisins and sautee for a minute or so.
- Add Chickpea Masala and combine thoroughly with onion, cashew and raisin mixtuer.
- Add olive oil as needed to make a dense sauce out of the masala mixture.
- Take off heat and add fully cooked rice.
- Combine thoroughly and serve.