"Indian" Street Corn
- 6 medium-size ears of yellow corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or melted butter
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Colchester Curry House "Fire & Spice" Masala
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Grill or Grill Pan
- Brush corn with olive oil or melted butter and then char on the grill or grill pan.
- Slice charred corn off the cob and into a bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients except cheese into a separate bowl creating a sauce.
- Combine corn and sauce and then top with cheese.