Curried Chicken Tenders
- 12 (Raw) Chicken Tenders
- 2 Tablespoons of Colchester Curry Chicken Masala
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Approximate)
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Cast Iron Pan or Grill Pan
- Pat chicken tenders dry and then season with salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Combine olive oil and Chicken Masala and make a wet rub.
- Spread wet rub evenly over the chicken tenders.
- Set stove top to medium high heat.
- Place the tenders in the cast iron pan or grill pan when it comes to temperature for 3-5 minutes (time depends on thickness of the tender)
- Flip tenders and cook for another 2-4 minutes or until done.