Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon of Colchester Curry House Chickpea Masala
- 1/2 Large Yellow Onion thinly sliced
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Approximate)
- Salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Roasting Pan
- Season brussels sprouts with salt, black pepper and garlic powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brussels sprouts, onions, Chickpea Masala and olive oil. Mix thoroughly and make sure the brussels sprouts are evenly coated with the masala.
- spread brussels sprouts evenly on the roasting pan.
- Set oven to "Bake" at 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Place roasting pan on middle rack and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Ovens vary, so check on the brussels sprouts after 30 minutes.